We are an international congregation of just under 2,000 sisters in twenty-four countries spread over four continents. Our international centre is in Rome. We were founded by Mary Ward in 1609 as an institute of, unenclosed, apostolic religious women.
Our Ignatian spirituality is to be:
apostolic women in the Church
promoters of faith that does justice
available to go wherever the need is greatest
contemplatives in action